Real Estate Investing

Filing for Landlord Tenant Judgments in Pennsylvania

You spent months getting to the finish line. You have filed landlord tenant complaints. Possibly even provided a 10 day or 30 day notice. The tenant has been served. You have a hearing.  You have obtained a judgment. And then what??

In many cases, that may be the end of the road. The tenant may have moved out and it may not be worthwhile pursuing anything further. Or, maybe you can check into wage garnishment.  Or, if you simply want to file a judgment and put it on record, THAT is what this video is about.

In this video, I share the next steps for after you have obtained your judgment from the Magistrates office.

To summarize, here are the basic steps you'll need to do:

1) Obtain a judgment at the local magistrates office.

2) Wait, i believe it was 10 days.

3) Go back to magistrates office and obtain a certified transcript of the judgment. (fancy words for a stamped copy)

4) Take the transcript to the county Prothonotary's office

5) Do what they tell you. 🙂

That's it. 🙂 Fairly easy process.  Getting there...probably not so much so. haha.

Hope you enjoyed the video.


​Read More